*** GIVEAWAY NOW CLOSED ***
Winner has been notified. Thank you all for entering and stay tuned for more giveaways in the future.
Hello beauties!!! I hope you’re all well! I cannot explain how happy and relieved I am to be writing this post right now. Last two weeks have possibly been the most stressful and frustrating time in the 3+ years that I’ve had this site.
In a nutshell, I woke up one morning and my site was gone! (enter crickets singing here). If during the down time, you attempted to visit the site, you’ve probably seen a big “Can’t access this site” sign plastered on your screen. It was offline for 10 days! In cyber world that almost equals a whole month; and to me…it felt like a whole year!
Without getting into technical jargon, my now “ex” hosting company has let me down big time! With no proper support, assistance and clearly no regard for me or my site as a client, they’ve subjected me to an unacceptable ordeal I never want to go through again.
I always feel I have a responsibility towards all of you (and the companies I associate with) to be as professional as possible. I built this site from scratch myself, with sweat and tears. I work extremely hard to bring honest, good quality and helpful content. Being forced into circumstances beyond my control, especially in a manner which totally clashes with my personal work ethics has been the hardest part to deal with.
Fast forward to today, I’m happy to announce I’ve changed hosting companies and back in business – hopefully never to go through such an unpleasant and embarrassing ordeal again.
I truly apologise to every single one of you for any inconvenience caused within this time period. Thank you all for still being here, your understanding, patience and loyalty. I really appreciate it.
Note: I don’t want this post to be a smear campaign against my previous hosting company, however, if any of you are considering starting a website, or changing hosts, feel free to email me at email@example.com and I’ll be happy to give you more details.
NOW…THE FUN PART!
Because of the down-time, I missed my annual time frame of doing an end of year giveaway. I’m hoping the saying “better late than never” is good enough to hold the giveaway now – to ring you into 2017 with some new goodies.
I’m giving away the below ‘sold out’ limited edition sets from Tarte to one lucky winner. I was so impressed with these sets when I received my personal order, that I went back and placed another order for the giveaway so you can enjoy them too.
Tarte Limited Edition Pretty Paintbox Makeup Set x Tarte Limited Edition Amazonian Clay Blush Color Wheel
HOW TO ENTER
Given the recent website issue, where my only form of communication was via social media; all you have to do to enter the giveaway is:
- follow me on one (or more) of my social media accounts – all links are in the header above (@Sarahbeautypov for IG & Twitter)
- Come back to the comments here and let me know which social media account(s) you’re following me on
- Make sure the email address you enter in the comments box is correct. *Email addresses are only visible to me
OFFICIAL GIVEAWAY RULES
- Giveaway ends Friday, January 6th, 2017 – 12pm PST
- Giveaway is for 1 x Tarte Limited Edition Pretty Paintbox Makeup Set & 1 x Tarte Limited Edition Blush Color Wheel
- Giveaway is open Internationally – additional taxes or custom fees incurred in different countries are winner’s responsibility
- One winner will be chosen via automated Random.org and winner will be notified via the email address they provide during entry
- Email address of each entrant is private and confidential; and only visible to Beauty Point Of View administrators
- Only one entry is required per entrant and no purchase is necessary
- This giveaway is not sponsored nor affiliated with Tarte Cosmetics or any other brands or social media organizations
Good luck and I’ll see you in the next post!